Matching Services by IRS
IRS provides a matching service for "companies searching for great people to hire" with "people looking for better positions". IRS is a nonprofit organization and we do not carry out personnel placement or temporary staff introduction.
IRS provides support for overseas/domestic students and mid-career candidates seeking jobs world-wide with employment assistance.
- Register with IRS and promote your experience and skills to a great number of companies.
- Registration with IRS is easy and free - you can register whenever or wherever.
- Increase your possibilities by considering our broad range of member companies from large, well-known corporations to excellent and fast growing small and medium-sized businesses.
- Proactively engage with companies that are hiring.
- View company offers and requirements for desired positions so you know what skills to brush up on and to what level.
- Needless to say, we abide by the Private Information Protection Law.
IRS provides information on personnel covering a variety of professions and skills that best fit the needs of your company or organization.
- View profile information of personnel who match your requirements by just entering what you're looking for.
- Find a perfect match by browsing our human resource sheets.
- Your company information will never be disclosed to other member companies.
- Since we are a nonprofit organization, get international human resource information at low cost.
- Receive prompt information on international human resources from prominent overseas universities based on our cooperation with various embassies.